With the growth of the gambling industry in general, and with the introduction of new sports like eSports offering so many different opportunities, there is a worrying trend in gambling in traditional online sports betting sites.
With the increased demand for online sports betting services, gamblers in traditional sports betting sites are starting to encounter annoying problems. Most of these problems are connected with the use of fiat currencies in these gambling sites. Because these problems are connected with their whole transaction system, they can’t possibly resolve them, no matter how good the particular sports betting site.
That’s why many gamblers are starting to look for alternative solutions where they will enjoy an effortless gambling experience and take full advantage of the benefits of eSports betting and the other available sports. One of the solutions that will solve this problem is BTC eSports betting. By combining the thriving cryptocurrency industry, which provides amazing features and benefits with the growing markets of eSports betting, gamblers worldwide will open a new page in the world of online gambling.
You are probably wondering what these problems are causing trouble for the gambling industry at the moment. The truth is that you had probably gone through some of them without even realizing it. Most of all, these problems are very annoying and will oppose the one thing that every gambler wants - an effortless and fun BTC eSports gambling experience.
For example, we can guess that you probably hate the registration process in most traditional online sports betting sites. And that’s understandable. On these sites, you will be required to fill in many blank spaces with your personal information.
Parts of this information even won’t be used, but you have to share it with the site anyway. In most cases, you will be lucky if you can complete all of the registration process for under 10 minutes. When it comes to Bitcoin eSports sites, this process is entirely different. There is a high level of anonymity in these sites, so the registration processes are much faster and straightforward.
But this was only one of the annoying problems. Considering the fast-paced world we live in, quick transactions are essential as you may need the funds from your account immediately. However, what happens when you request your withdrawal from a traditional betting site? Well, most of the time, you can receive your transaction in a few days. But how is this convenient? There are payment methods that can speed up the withdrawal transactions up to a day, but that still doesn’t work too well. By switching our attention to Bitcoin eSports sites, we can see that this problem is also solved.
By betting on eSports with Bitcoin, you will use transactions that are only processed with the cryptocurrency of Bitcoin. That’s a massive advantage as these transactions are processed much faster because every request immediately comes to the other users of the Bitcoin blockchain network.
However, as we already mentioned, betting on eSports with Bitcoin will solve the problems caused by the transactions with fiat currencies in the traditional betting sites. They will also provide you with many benefits you can take advantage of. In the following lines, we will dive deep into these benefits and show you how Bitcoin eSports betting will begin the future of the whole gambling industry.
This cryptocurrency has become a top choice for gamblers all over the world and with fast transactions, enhanced security, and many trusted betting websites. There are some astonishing benefits to using Bitcoin, Ethereum, or even Litecoin when placing any wager online.
There are bitcoin casino sites that made this their principal funding method to make the best out of these benefits for them and their loyal players!
This is a great option to make its players safe thanks to the security that crypto transaction allows due to its lack of requirement of personal information.
Let’s take a look at some of the main advantages you will have when using BTC at the site cashier.
- No third-party entities to deal with - One of the most significant benefits that cryptocurrencies are bringing to the people, especially in the online casino gambling world, is that gamblers won’t ever have to deal with any third parties ever again. That’s beyond convenient because players don’t have to worry about who is seeing their details. While at most traditional online casinos, sensible information can be exposed in one way or another. But because of the nature of Bitcoin eSports gambling, in these platforms, there aren’t any third parties that you have to engage with.
- Deposits are instant, and withdrawals are faster than traditional currencies - When it comes to betting on eSports with Bitcoin, and in general, in the online gambling industry, one of the most important sections of every platform is the payments section. After all, players in today’s world need flexibility, considering all of the payment methods and options out there. However, except for variety, these transactions need to be quick. With traditional currencies, it can happen for withdrawals to be processed in 3-4 days. When it comes to withdrawals in a Bitcoin eSports platform, it will take less than 30 minutes at most.
- Lower fees - Thanks to cryptocurrencies’ nature, there aren’t any third parties involved in these BTC eSports online gambling platforms, as we already mentioned. Because of that, fees are reduced to a minimum. The ones that gamblers pay will be for the processing of their transactions from the blockchain.
- Enhanced measures of security. The blockchain makes it almost impossible for a BTC wallet to be hacked - Blockchain technology is incredible. Up to this date, no single other technology comes close to providing players with that much security for their transactions. That’s possible because every transaction is going directly through the blockchain network where every user is created. After everyone approves the transaction, it can be finalized.
- Exclusive BTC bonuses - Most gamblers are used to generous bonuses in traditional online casinos. When it comes to the Bitcoin eSports gambling platforms, gamblers can expect even better bonus deals. There are amazing welcome bonuses that can reach up to 300-400% on your first deposit on the best online BTC gambling platforms.
Just like the Lambo team compiled the best sites for bitcoin sports betting sites for players interested in leagues like NFL, NBA, etc, Lambo's team has as well compiled the best sites.
The player can keep track and place their BTC esports betting for matches of the professional leagues of videogames around the globe!
These cover a great variety of games and genres, such as tournaments and special events! Additionally you can check with details the upcoming matches on your local schedule and view previous matches results, checking these can improve your esports betting experience, therefore go and check out the best sites for sports betting out there.
There are many reasons why gamblers have chosen to use BTC when betting on eSports. This currency is decentralized. This allows people from all over to obtain and fund a BTC wallet and make real money transactions. Those that reside in an area where online wagering transactions using bank transfers, Trustly, Neteller, EcoPayz, Skrill, Paysafecard, or major credit cards are restricted.
BTC or any other cryptocurrency is the perfect alternative. On top of that, the transactions made with BTC and through the Blockchain are super secure and fast. Wagering with BTC removes the limitations and restrictions while still being a safe or even safer option thanks to tools like Blockchain. We are sure you would agree with this conclusion.
If you agree, then we recommend you to check our list and site tips to learn everything about BTC sports betting and follow the events of your favorite game and have the chance to increase your BTC wallet amount!
And who knows, you might end up following a new and exciting game after reading our list and tips!
Watching and enjoying your favorite esports while winning some bitcoin sounds like a pretty sweet deal, and it is! You get money betting bitcoin esports while having a blast with the matches.